Ginning OilsProviding you the best range of ginning lubricating oils with effective & timely delivery.
Product Price :Get Latest Price Ginning OilsDescription
- Hand picked cotton collected from the plants is first cleaned and baled, in order to transport to the textile Spinning and Weaving Mills. This is achieved by ginning the cotton through suitable rolls to remove the cotton seeds and field dirt
- Ginning mills comprise of slow speed small diameter twin roll mills through which the raw cotton is made to pass, consuming suitable lubricants for bearing lubrication of the g-in- rolls. G-in rolls can be oil lubricated or grease lubricated, depending upon their construction and design
IPOL Ginning Oils are available in the following grades.
- IPOL Ginning Oils are formulated with high viscosity index base stock and suitable additives to impart excellent adhesive properties
- IPOL Ginning Oils 460 is recommended for bearing with small clearances
- IPOL Ginning Oils 560 is recommended for bearing with large clearances
- IPOL Ginning Oils 680 is recommended to reduce leakage losses in bearing with excessive clearance
:IPOL GINNING OILS offer the below mentioned
- These are economical to use with minimal “ OIL-THROW ” .
- Provide rust protection to moving parts.
- Reduce bearing maintenance costs.